It's been almost a week since I have written, but yes I am still alive. ( Though I think Caroline may be the only person who reads this... thanks Caroline I LOVE YOU!) Anyway, I havn't written because everytime I go to write it feels really fake. I don't want to make it seem like I am writing for an auidence, but sometimes that can be kind of a challenge.
Anyway, last week was good. Sometimes I am positive that I am figuring out this place out, and then at other times I want to become that cliche tourist and whip out a map! I did some more sightseeing and the Forum is my favorite place! Being there was amazing. I just loved it, and was so enthralled by everything, but even that seems too shallow.
Classes started this week, which has been lovely, because it adds a much needed scheduale to my day. I really like a few of them; Creative Writing is one I'm not exactly looking forward to, but I'm hoping it won't be that bad. Everyone says that going abroad classes are so easy, and that will not be the case here! I already have lots of work and reading, but luckily the thrill of buying new school supplies is distracting me from that. ( I think notebooks over here are EVEN better)
So my classes are:
Intro to Italian Language and Culture ( loves it)
Religion and Spirituality in Medieval Italian Literature
Italian Media and Pop Culture
Creative Writing
Art of Antiquity( this one I get to go to museusms woo!)
The school trips opened up today, but filled up really fast. I am however going to go on the Pompei day trip and the Assissi Day Trip, which I'm pretty excited about. Not to mention Venice this weekend!
Ok, well not much else is new here... If I like you, you have been getting personal emails or will get one soon! :) or maybe letters, if I am feeling especially happy!
keep in touch.
xoxo
Molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Molly!! I read your blog!! Keep the updates coming :)
I would be enthralled by the Forum too! How could that be shallow? I hope you are making the most of everything.
Post a Comment